The mission of The National Organization for Vehicle Accessibility is to assist those with mobility needs through education, information and product acquisition.
NOVA envisions a future where everyone has the accessible transportation they need to experience fulfilling, active lives.
Board of Directors
- Dave Hubbard, President – National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association
- Pat Foy, Vice President – Bruno Independent Living Aids
- Paul Musso, Treasurer – Adaptive Driving Alliance
- Liz Green, Secretary – Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists
- John Anschutz – Shepherd Center
- Michael Beck – Wilkes & McHugh
- Julie Boynton – Q’Straint
- Sam Cook – Superior Van & Mobility
- Greg Kiser – BraunAbility
- Rich Venhaus – United Access
Board Member Emeritus
- Melissa Braun-Dennis
- William Siebert
- Carolyn Watts
- Rosemarie Calvert
View The National Organization for Vehicle Accessibility’s most recent Annual Report here.