The mission of the National Organization for Vehicle Accessibility is to educate, communicate and advocate on behalf of the more than 22 million Americans with mobility impairments and ambulatory disabilities, as well as to provide grants for purchase of adaptive mobility and accessibility products and equipment.
NOVA envisions a future where everyone has accessible transportation, with all aspects of society and the built infrastructure accessible, so all people can live fulfilling, active lives.
Board of Directors
- Dave Hubbard, President – National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association
- Pat Foy, Vice President – Bruno Independent Living Aids
- Paul Musso, Treasurer – Adaptive Driving Alliance
- Liz Green, Secretary – Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists
- John Anschutz – Shepherd Center
- Julie Boynton – Q’Straint
- Sam Cook – Superior Van & Mobility
- Greg Kiser – BraunAbility
- Rich Venhaus – United Access
- Melissa Braun-Dennis – Board Member Emeritus
Staff & Consultants
- Rosemarie Calvert – Executive Director, Business Development & Marketing
- Yasmin Snounu, PhD – Program Development & Education
- L. Eileen Erickson, APR+M – Communications & Public Relations
- Andrea Vrobel, MSW, CDRS – Mobility Market Relations
- Mohammed Abu Asaker – UN & NGO Partner Relations
- Jo’Male Collier – Development Assistant
- Jerry Bullock – Administrative Assistant
- Alex Conde – Interactive & Social Media
- Gipson Studio – Print & Digital Graphic Design
- H21 Mediacast – Videos & Podcasts
- Maite Salazar – Parent2Parent Volunteer Coordinator, Southeast States & Spanish Translator
- Brandi Norman – Parent2Parent Volunteer Coordinator, Midwest States
- Debra Muhammad – Parent2Parent Volunteer Coordinator, Ohio
- Zahra Taqi – Parent2Parent Volunteer Coordinator, Northeast States & Arabic Translator
- Victor Harris – Parent2Parent Volunteer Coordinator, Central States
- Military Chaplain Scott Andrews – Parent2Parent Volunteer Coordinator, Military Families & Faith-Based Organizations
For questions or information, please contact Rosemarie Calvert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the National Organization for Vehicle Accessibility’s most recent Annual Report here.