The mission of the National Organization for Vehicle Accessibility is to educate, communicate and advocate for the mobility, accessibility, diversity and inclusion needs of the more than 22 million Americans (and hundreds of millions worldwide) with mobility impairments and ambulatory disabilities, in addition to providing grants for purchase of adaptive mobility and accessibility products and equipment.
NOVA envisions a future where everyone has accessible transportation, with every aspect of society accessible, diverse and inclusive, so all people can be empowered to live fulfilling and active lives.
Board of Directors
- Dave Hubbard, President – National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association
- Pat Foy, Vice President – Bruno Independent Living Aids
- Paul Musso, Treasurer – Adaptive Driving Alliance
- Liz Green, Secretary – Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists
- John Anschutz – Shepherd Center, Retired
- Sam Cook – Superior Van & Mobility
- Greg Kiser – BraunAbility
For grant information or general questions, please email Rosemarie Calvert, executive director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the National Organization for Vehicle Accessibility’s most recent Annual Report here.